Followers

Monday, December 1, 2014

December 1⃣st 😏☔️πŸƒπŸ’­



Goodmorning 😏. Happy Decemeber πŸ™ŒπŸ’•. Just got home not too long ago with the sis πŸ‘―☔️. It's deadass cold and raining πŸƒ☔️. Talking to Cousin πŸ‘­. I'm shocked that my grandma didn't get mad at me 😳😨. Waiting for the sis to answer 😫.Have lunch with her tomorrow πŸ‘Œ.  Earth Science teacher gave me detention just because I was late to his class dub πŸ˜’. He can suck my ass πŸ‘cause I'm deadass not going like idc if he write me up or whatever ✋. Watching Zoey 1⃣0⃣1⃣♥️. Sub in health again πŸ‘Š. Watching The Simpsons πŸ’›. 2⃣8⃣more days until my birthday πŸŽ‰#1⃣7⃣πŸ”₯. 2⃣4⃣more days until Christmas πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ‹. 1⃣8⃣more days until my fake birthday πŸ˜»πŸ™Œ. No Bullshit ✊πŸ’“. Stay With Me πŸ’—. He lunch with babygirl todayπŸ’˜πŸ’‹. Baby you must be an angel πŸ‘Ό. It's a spineless act πŸŒ€. The sun is gone 🌘but I have a light πŸ”†. Horoscope : You may be given a bigger budget to work with in the workplace , and things are looking up for your career today πŸ‘€. Just be sure the money goes to the best possible use πŸ’Έ. You won't be at your most practical right now , and the outcome does matter . I'm in my zone πŸŒ€haters call me queen πŸ‘‘πŸ’žgo get my throne πŸ‘. Let the beauty that we love be what we do -Jalal ad-Din Rumbi . Goodnight ✌️πŸ‘ŠπŸ’­πŸŒ€πŸ™Œ. 

No comments:

Post a Comment