Followers

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Decemeber 2⃣0⃣th ๐Ÿƒ✨๐Ÿ’ญ๐Ÿ‘ง✌️



Goodmorning ๐Ÿƒ. Talking to BBJ ๐Ÿ‘( Erica๐Ÿ’œ) . Watching Regular Show ๐Ÿ’š.Cousin and Auntie here ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿ‘ง. Just came home ๐Ÿก. Found out my ex crush Justin has a YouTube yo I was weak AF ๐Ÿ˜‚. You will lose and win but what is never acceptable is quitting . I got baking soda ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’ฏ. The Wizard of Oz♥️. Talking to Babygirl ๐Ÿ’•. Your talent is God"s gift to you ๐ŸŽ. What do you with it is your gift back to God ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ™-Leo Buscaglia . 2⃣am ๐Ÿ˜. Horoscope : If you have an argument with your spouse today it is likely to be a about career , social status ๐Ÿ‘ฅor your ambitions x. You'll either be labeled completely lazy or a workaholic . The tru lies in the middle somewhere , but emotions are high ⬆️& reason is absent today . Going to my other grandma's house tomorrow ๐Ÿก๐Ÿ‘Œwith my cousin ๐Ÿ‘ง. Heartbreak Heard Around The World ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ‘‚๐ŸŒ๐ŸŽต.You've got a smile takes me to another planet ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ”ฎ๐ŸŒ. God has a way of fading out those who no longer deserve a place in our lives ๐Ÿ’™. 5⃣more days until Christmas ๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ‹๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ.Goodnight ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿƒ✌️๐Ÿ’ญ✨. 



No comments:

Post a Comment