Followers

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

December 3⃣rd πŸ˜­πŸ’­πŸ˜”☔️😈

Crying and upset😭😩. Skipped Earth Science and went to 6⃣th period lunch πŸ˜³πŸ‘Œ. That period is always jokes with them πŸ˜‚. Idgaf about the detention tomorrow like he can suck my ass πŸ‘.I wanna see what my teacher has to swag to me tomorrow  I hate being nice to people like I gave my ex gum then food because I was being kind like I always am then he didn't say thanks for the food like the df πŸ˜’πŸ‘Š. So then he asked my sis Kendra πŸ‘―then he was like to her are you still doing the paragraph or essay she was like mostly essay like before when she said that . Idek if I'm doing his paragraph anymore because right now I'm really upset at him at the moment and I don't think I wanna do it as much as I wanted too before πŸ˜ͺ😾. I'm gonna see how I feel until his bday comes up maybe I will or maybe I won't shit lucky he didn't ask me if I was still doing his πŸ’­. About to take a nap or whatever 😴. It's raining again πŸ˜”☔️. Just woke up from my nap πŸ‘. Watching Big Time Rush πŸ’™. But that pic is not true for me because I didn't see him today πŸ˜”πŸ˜. I'm deadass bugging on snapchat though πŸ˜‚πŸ‘». Future house litty with the sis πŸ‘―πŸ’•πŸ‘. Only one can unlock the key πŸ”‘πŸ’˜. Watching ICarly πŸ’š. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams ✨πŸ’­. Watching Regular Show ❤️. Health was boring and teacher came back πŸ‘ΏI was deadasss about to fall asleep well I kinda did 😴. So I found out that my friend Makiah 😺told me that my ex crush Myles has a job now I was like πŸ†—πŸ†—he got money πŸ˜‚πŸ’Έ. Reading tomorrow 😐with BBJ πŸ’“(Erica πŸ˜›) . Can't wait until my hair is laid πŸ˜πŸ™ŒπŸ’. You see things πŸ‘€; and you say why ? . But I dream things that never were ✨, and I say why not ❓-George Bernard Shaw . Talking to Babygirl CarmelinaπŸ’•πŸ‘πŸ’‹. Tomorrow is my boo Nikita"s b-day πŸ‘πŸŽ‰and BBJ"s bday (Erica πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘). 2⃣6⃣more days until my birthday πŸŽ‰. 1⃣6⃣more days until my fake birthday πŸ˜»πŸ˜«πŸ’πŸŽˆ. 2⃣2⃣more days until Christmas πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ‹. You were given this life because you're strong πŸ’ͺenough to live it πŸ‘. Club Goin Up on a Tuesday πŸ˜‚πŸ”₯πŸ™Œ. Pretty to see 😍but hard to catch ✊. 2⃣am 😏. Love Me Harder πŸ’žπŸ™Œ. Horoscope : You should be whistling a happy tune today 😁🎢, as the financial career , financial & investment aspects are turning in your favor πŸŒ€. If you don't have any plans , make use of the day to meditate on and affirm your dreams πŸ’­and goals ✅in life πŸ‘Š, and start working on a written plan for their attainment πŸ“. Bus is always litt πŸ˜‚πŸšexpect when Shane is pissing me off and cutting my ass πŸ‘Ώ. New Flame 😈. I'm bored or whatever 😐. iPad dieing 😑. No Bullshit πŸ’¦πŸ‘ŒπŸ’•. Watching American Dad 😎. I'm shocked Zion came too class yesterday and I have him again tomorrow 😏but I don't like him anymore well kinda not gonna lie though his eyes are everything πŸ‘€πŸ˜». Castle learning due tomorrow didn't even finished πŸ’». Goodnight πŸ˜’πŸ˜‚πŸ’•✨πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜ˆ. 

No comments:

Post a Comment