Followers

Saturday, December 27, 2014

December 2⃣6⃣th πŸŒ›πŸŒš⭐️πŸ‘Œ✌️

Still watching The Simpsons πŸ’›. Midnight πŸŒ™πŸ˜ˆπŸŒš. 3⃣more days until my birthday πŸ’•πŸ˜πŸ˜ˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸ˜πŸŽˆ. A smile can hold alot 😁.Goodnight for now ✌️. Talking to babygirl πŸ’•πŸ’‹waiting for her reply 😫. Spending the night in Roosevelt 😏. She replied πŸ‘Œ. Well done is better than well said πŸ’―-Benjamin Franklin . Horoscope : You will be getting news about a promotion , improvements to your staff budget , or an important new client could improve your business picture . You have new & important friends πŸ‘«πŸ‘­πŸ‘―. Look to older , better established people who can improve both social & career prospects . I stay high πŸ’¨, cuz the world is so low 🌍. I can't be something that I'm not ✔️. I ain't never changing ☑️. I may not have the perfect smile 😁, the bombed body πŸ’£but damn I'll make you fall in love with my eyes πŸ‘€πŸ˜. Ion got no type , bad bitches is the only thing that I like πŸ˜ˆπŸ’. I got my eyes on you πŸ‘€. You're everything that I see πŸ’ž-Drake πŸ‘Œ. My life is a movie πŸŽ₯πŸ’―. Watching The Simpsons πŸ’›. Goodnight ✌️πŸ’›πŸ’πŸ˜ˆπŸŒ›πŸŒš.

No comments:

Post a Comment