Followers

Monday, March 23, 2015

March 2⃣3⃣rd😈#FreeThursdayLittπŸ˜πŸŒ™πŸŒ‘✨


More ISS tomorrow its almost over though 😁. My foot fell asleep . Sonta - You aint shit . Doing achieve for Reading . Bored or whatever😐. Sweet as honey 🍯. 2⃣4⃣more days until Kendra"s B-dayπŸ’•πŸŽ‰πŸ‘­. #GoddessSquad Gang ✨πŸ™Œ⛽️♑️. Watching Weeds 🌿. 1⃣5⃣more days 😫. I'm free on Thursday πŸ˜πŸ™Œ. Tell ya girl to catch up πŸ˜‰. Talking to Cyn Santana 😈. Talking to Babygirl πŸ’•πŸ˜‹πŸ’‹. Rivers know this ; there is no hurry 🚢. We shall get there someday -A.AMilne. Talking to Bestfriend πŸ˜πŸ‘«πŸ˜ˆ. He left me on read πŸ˜’. Answered me 😊. Watching Family Guy πŸ’œ. Pineapples 😻🍍. Horoscope: Your probably have financial challenges to face right now πŸ‘Š,but never fear πŸ’€,you are getting closer to figuring them out . You really needed a shake-out in the daily work sector , and you will soon be jumping out of your rut in a way that will surprise everyone ,including you . Pain Hate πŸ’’πŸ’₯. I don't even try to stunt on these hoes it just happens ❤️πŸ’¦πŸ’. Words can't describe how I'm feeling right now πŸ’­. Bitches this pretty πŸ’, that's seldom πŸ‘„. You call the shots babe 😏😽. I just want to be yours πŸ™Š. πŸ’£.com . Wassup 😏. Wass Gucci πŸ’›. ⛽️ang ⛽️ng lmao πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŠπŸ’ͺ. Lmao Mr. D 3⃣8⃣that's still funny πŸ˜‚. I got my eyes on you πŸ‘€πŸ™ŠπŸ˜. You mean the world to me πŸ˜‹πŸ’˜πŸŒ. Shawty bad πŸ˜‹πŸ’¦,shawty mean πŸ˜ΎπŸ’. Sugar Honey Ice Tea 🍯❄️☕️. Can't wait till April 1⃣7⃣th with her πŸ’šafter her b-day πŸ˜»πŸ’•πŸ‘­. Watching American Dad πŸ’™. Suck my ass πŸ‘πŸ˜‚. I'm tired 😴. Goodnight πŸ’­✨πŸ˜΄πŸ’€✌️πŸŒ™πŸŒ‘. 


No comments:

Post a Comment