Followers

Friday, December 19, 2014

December 1⃣9⃣th πŸŽ‰πŸ˜πŸ˜’πŸŽΆ✌️

Happy Early Birthday To Me πŸ’•πŸŽŠπŸ˜. Redoing my nails πŸ’…πŸ”². Didn't take flicks with anyone πŸ˜”. Talking to babygirl πŸ’•πŸ’‹. I look ugly though πŸ˜‚πŸ‘Š. Watching Zoey 1⃣0⃣1⃣πŸ’™. Now nigga saying idk like really though I just told him how I fucking felt about him but it's whatever I guess but I'm stupid anyways ✌️πŸ˜’πŸ˜ͺ. Watching The Simpsons πŸ’›. I've been dreaming for this that I have for my whole life just to be happy πŸ’­πŸ˜. I guess I made a mistake to message him πŸ˜”. So now he knows me and that I'm saying some bullshit like wtf but he wants nothing to do with me anymore πŸ‘Ώbut fuck him though ✌️. Talking to Carolina πŸ’œ. Finally got my working papers today πŸ“πŸ˜. I like how he saw my snapchats  πŸ‘»but was mad disrespectful too me on IMessage and was like leave me alone like Bish Whet #sameshitagain✋. Coco πŸ’¨πŸ’―πŸŽΆ. Heartbreak Heard Around The World πŸ’”πŸ‘‚πŸŒπŸŽΆπŸŽ΅. Watching Family Guy πŸ’š. It was deadass brick outside πŸƒπŸ‚.πŸ”Ÿmore days until my real birthday πŸŽ‰. 6⃣more days until Christmas πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ‹πŸŽ‰✨. By failing to prepare , you are preparing to fail -Benjamin Franklin. Had fruit snacks in Health πŸ˜‚but also had a exam just like 3⃣rd & 4⃣th period 😑. Goodnight 😈✌️. Oh before I go I'm gonna tell you part of what happen in my dream ....πŸ’­. So on my early birthday which was today I was taking mad flicks and shit with mad niggas 😈. Afterschool the squad & I went to McDonalds or whatever so yea I'm gonna re explain it tomorrow if I remember✌️. Skipped 6⃣th period today πŸ˜³πŸ˜πŸ‘Œ. Finally it's break πŸ’―❗️. Babygirl "s Bae called me his bestfriend πŸ‘«lmao πŸ˜‚but he cool 😎.

No comments:

Post a Comment