Followers

Thursday, December 25, 2014

December 2⃣5⃣thπŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ‹πŸŽ‰πŸŽΆπŸŒ™


Merry Chrisrmas Everyone and Happy Birthday Jesus πŸ™πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ‹πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ. Watching Kim PossibleπŸ’š. 4⃣more days until my birthday πŸŽ‰πŸ˜πŸ’•.At my other grandma"s house πŸ‘΅πŸŽ„πŸŽπŸ‘. Got earrings from her πŸ‘΅πŸ˜˜. Talking to babygirl πŸ˜˜πŸ’•waiting for her to reply 😩. Happy Birthday Myles πŸ‘ŒπŸŽ‰. Just got home 🏑.I'm not a foul , I just love that your dead inside πŸ’€. Watching Regular Show πŸ’™. Watching Full House πŸ’œ. Talking to BBJ πŸ‘( Erica❤️) . Heartbreak Heard Around The World πŸ’”πŸ‘‚πŸŒπŸŽΆ. Either you run the day or the day runs you -Jim Rohn . Horoscope : To keep your progress heading in the right direction in the work-career sector , it may be a good idea to carefully consider your words and ideas before sharing them right now . You may come across as impatient & pushy at the wrong time . Approach new partners & associates carefully . Love Me Harder πŸ’•πŸ™ŒπŸŽΆ. She Knows 😀. Trouble 😏😈. Club Goin Up On A Tuesday πŸ™ŒπŸ”₯.If this place was really haunted wouldn't I be able to see the ghost in the picture πŸ’€πŸ‘». I think I'm becoming the person I always wanted to be πŸ’–. The only thing you have to fear is fear itself 😈-FDR. Kik name still litty though lmao πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’”πŸ˜‚. But I know I have everything , expect you πŸ’­. Watching American Dad 😊. Watching The Simpsons πŸ’›and talking to babygirl 😘. I have feelings again for my ex πŸ˜«πŸ˜‚πŸ˜.Goodnight πŸ’­✌️✨πŸŒ™πŸŒ‘πŸŽΆ.

No comments:

Post a Comment