Followers

Sunday, December 7, 2014

December 7⃣th πŸ’­πŸŒ™✌️✨πŸŒ‘

About to take a nap 😴. Watching Girl Meets World 🌍. Watching Everybody Hates Chris πŸ’œ. Life is too short to worry about what others think ❌. Damm your eyes πŸ‘€, your lips πŸ‘„, your face the way your are your perfect πŸ’. I'm tired of being loyal to people that ain't loyal to me ✔️✊. 2⃣2⃣ days until my birthday πŸŽ‰. 1⃣2⃣more days until my fake birthday πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸ™ŒπŸŽ. 1⃣8⃣more days until Christmas πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ‹. Bored or whatever 😐. Reading tomorrow πŸ‘Ώwith BBJ (Erica πŸ’™) hopefully she is there tomorrow 😁. About to eat brb while I watch Netflix ♥️. Watching The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air ❤️. For my part I know nothing with any certain , but the sight of the stars make me dream ✨πŸ’­-Vincent Van Gogh . Goodnight ✌️πŸŒ™πŸŒ‘πŸ’€πŸ˜΄. 

No comments:

Post a Comment