Followers

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

December 2⃣2⃣ndπŸ₯πŸ’‰πŸ•✌️🎢

Watching Rocket Power πŸ’₯. It's after midnight or whatever 😴. 7⃣more days until my real birthday πŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽŠ. (Next Monday)3⃣more days until Christmas πŸŽ„πŸ™Œ✨πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ…πŸ‘(Thursday). iPad is dieing πŸ‘Ώ.Shoutout to all the pears πŸ˜‚πŸ. I see he finally deleted me on snapchat and unfollowed me on Instagram like πŸ†—✌️πŸ‘€πŸ‘». Goodnight for now πŸ‘Ώ✨πŸ’€πŸŒŸ.Goodmorning ⛅️. Everytime I like someone /catch feelings for them it always goes wrong ✖️. About to eat waffles ♥️. Talking to Babygirl πŸ’•πŸ’‹. Eating pizza and NetflixπŸ•πŸ‘§. Went to the doctor"s todayπŸ₯πŸ’‰. Dentist tomorrow 😁. Just remember babe πŸ’­. I put you before anyone else πŸ’˜. Talking to boothang again πŸ’‹πŸ˜. Do what you want to do ✅. Don't let the world tell you what you should do πŸ’―. Watching The Simpsons πŸ’›. My arm is numb 😩. I'm the girl you'll never be 😘. If you love something , the best thing is to let it free πŸƒ. He is all I want πŸ˜πŸ˜©πŸ’ž. 2⃣am 😏. Follow your dreams ✨, work hard ✔️,  practice and persevere . Make sure you eat a variety of foods , get plenty of exercise & maintain a healthy lifestyle πŸ‘Œ~Sasha Cohen . Heartbreak Heard Around The World πŸ’”πŸ‘‚πŸŒπŸŽΆπŸ™Œ. Hot Nigga πŸ™ŒπŸ”₯🎢. Goodnight ✌️✨πŸ™ŒπŸ”₯πŸ˜©πŸƒ.

No comments:

Post a Comment