Followers

Friday, December 12, 2014

December 1⃣2⃣thπŸ˜”πŸ˜«✌️🌠🎢

Watching Everybody Hates Chris ♥️. HeartBreak Heard Around The World πŸ˜«πŸ’”πŸ‘‚πŸŒπŸŽΆ. 1⃣7⃣more days untl my birthday πŸŽ‰.7⃣more days until my fake birthday πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸ™ŒπŸ“·. 1⃣3⃣more days until Christmas πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ‹✨. Let Me Know 🎡. Love Me Harder πŸ’žπŸ™ŒπŸŽ΅πŸŽΆπŸŽ€. Homie John-John "s bday coming up πŸ’―πŸŽ‰(December 1⃣6⃣th) . God created your lifeπŸ™Œ and you're in charge to color it 🌈, make it beautiful πŸ’­. Hair laid starting next week by the sis πŸ‘―πŸ‘ŠπŸ’•. I still need a pic with a guy by next Friday because I did have one but he don't fuck with me anymore cause I flopped again like I didn't mean to do it like I was fucking crying for his ass and he know he fucking saw me with tears in my eyes πŸ‘€πŸ˜­πŸ˜«. I shouldn't have never went to the library first though I didn't know what I was thinking πŸ’­πŸ“š. Cramps shit next week on my fake birthday week 😭πŸ˜ͺ😫that's fucked up 🌡but shit at least I'm not getting it on my real birthday that would be crazy πŸŒ€. No Bullshit πŸŽΆπŸ‘.2⃣am 😏. Got my homie /bro πŸ‘«Z-Myers πŸ”₯taking a flick with me next Friday πŸ“·πŸ‘. How others see you is not important . How you see yourself πŸ‘€means everything πŸ‘Š. Your a tower of strength when your breaking down πŸ˜ͺ. Watching Drake & Josh πŸ’œ. Bored or whatever 😐. Watching The Simpsons for the night πŸ’›. To all the girls that think their ugly because you're not a size 0⃣, you're the beautiful one πŸ’™. It's society who's ugly πŸ‘½~Marilyn Monroe . If you gave me chance . I would take it πŸ‘…. Every child is a different kind of flower 🌹and together this world a beautiful garden πŸŒπŸŒ»πŸŒΊπŸŒΈπŸŒ·πŸ’πŸŒΉ. 2⃣on πŸ’―. Hot Nigga πŸ”₯🎢.Shoutout to all the pears πŸ˜‚πŸ. Took part of my Unit 6⃣exam in Global πŸ˜’.Goodnight πŸ˜”πŸ˜«πŸ™ŒπŸŽΆ✨πŸ”₯🌠✌️. 

No comments:

Post a Comment