Followers

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

December 9⃣th ☔️☁️πŸŽ‰πŸ˜‚πŸŒ‘πŸŒ™✨

Just woke up from my nap 😴. Watching Big Time Rush πŸ’š. Spanish teacher wasn't here lucky for me I have another day to do my homework for her class πŸ‘Œ. It was deadasss raining hard this morning ☔️☁️also I missed the bus 🚍but it was cool my grandpa drove me too school I was fine πŸš—πŸ˜. Happy Birthday Raylynn πŸ’•πŸŽ‰. Heartbreak Heard Around The World πŸ’”πŸ‘‚πŸŒπŸŽ΅. Love Me Harder πŸ™ŒπŸŽΆ.  2⃣0⃣more days until my birthday πŸ’œ. πŸ”Ÿmore days until my fake birthday πŸ’πŸŽ‰πŸ™Œ#litty❗️. 1⃣6⃣more days until Christmas πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ‹πŸŽ‰. Skipped Health today πŸ˜³πŸ‘Œ. You can replace me but you can't replace the memories you had with me 😈✨. Watching Zoey 1⃣0⃣1⃣πŸ’™. 2⃣am 😏. Doing Tarea ✒️πŸ“(Homework) . Talking to the Bae Carmelina πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸ˜˜. Waiting for her reply 😩. These hoes couldn't test me even if there name was pop quiz πŸ“❌. Watching American Dad ❤️. 2⃣on 🎢. Nextweek hair gonna be laid or whatever πŸ’πŸ˜‚πŸ˜. Shoutout to all the pears πŸ˜‚πŸ. 2⃣4⃣hours πŸ”₯🎢. He who has health , has hope ✨; and he he who has hope 🌟, has everything πŸ‘Š-Thomas Carlyle . Goodnight πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ‘Š✨πŸ˜πŸ’­πŸŒ™πŸŒ‘. 

No comments:

Post a Comment