Followers

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Decemeber 4⃣thπŸŽ‰⭐️✨πŸ’­✌️😴

Goodmorning πŸƒ. Happy Birthday Nikita πŸ’™& Erica ❤️(BBJπŸ˜›) πŸŽ‰. Talking to babygirl Carmelina πŸ’•πŸ˜waiting for her to reply 😫. She replied 😏. Passed our future house again with the sis πŸšΆπŸ’šπŸ‘―πŸ‘. 2⃣5⃣more days until my birthday πŸŽ‰. 1⃣5⃣more days until my fake birthday πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸ™Œ. 2⃣1⃣πŸ˜‚more days until Christmas πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ‹. Heartbreak Heard Around The World πŸ’”πŸŒπŸŽΆ. Watching Big Time Rush πŸ’œ. Aw baby don't start , I ain't looking πŸ™ˆfor the way to your heart πŸ’˜. I'm shocked Zion came to class again but I didn't say hi to him though but he still a cutie 😏. Have lunch with Babygirl Carmelina tomorrow 😘. I should be finishing my castle learning or whatever πŸ’». When I look back at my life , I see pain πŸ‘€πŸ”ͺ, mistakes ❌& heartache πŸ’”. When I look in the mirror πŸ‘€, I see strength πŸ’ͺ,learned lessons ✔️& pride in myself πŸŒˆπŸ‘Š. Watching Zoey 1⃣0⃣1⃣πŸ’•. If one is lucky πŸ€, a solitary fantasy can totally transform one million realities ✨~Maya Angelou . Destroy what destroys you πŸ’£. Watching The Simpsons πŸ’›. Goodnight ⭐️πŸŒ πŸ’€πŸ˜΄πŸ˜’✌️. 

No comments:

Post a Comment