Followers

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

December 3⃣0⃣th πŸ’­πŸ˜ˆ✌️✨πŸ’€


Midnight ✨πŸŒ™πŸŒ‘. Watching Hey Arnold ♥️. Goodmorning ⛅️. Talking to Carolina πŸ’š& Babygirl 😘. Talking to cousin 😈. Watching The Walking Dead πŸ’€. Whatever people say I am , that what I'm not πŸ’―. Nobody is my baby πŸ’“πŸ’. Let Em Hate πŸ’•πŸ’‹πŸ’­. You're my favorite kind of night 🌚. Watching Zoey 1⃣0⃣1⃣πŸ’œ. The people who influence you are the people who believe in you ✨-Henry Drummond . Watching Full House πŸ’™. Heartbreak Heard Around The World πŸ’”πŸ‘‚πŸŒπŸŽΆ. Horoscope : Someone will drop by unexpectedly today , and they could offer you some exciting new career advice or ideas πŸ”†. It is an amazing day for brainstorming πŸ’­& sharing ideas for ways that you can make yourself & your workplace more fun & productive . 2⃣4⃣hours ✔️. 2⃣am 😏🎢. I want years πŸ’•πŸ’. Not weeks πŸƒ✌️. I want real πŸ’―. Not fake ✋. I want arguments πŸ‘Ώ. Not secrets πŸ™ŠπŸ’­. I wanna be held down πŸ”✊. Not let down πŸ˜©πŸ˜’. Can a heart break once it's stopped beating πŸ’—πŸ’”.  I'm really scared about getting surgery on my back 😭😨. I swear with all my heart πŸ’˜; every word I write for you is true πŸ’¬, and I won't hesitate to give my all for you πŸ’ž. Tomorrow is the last day of 2⃣0⃣1⃣4⃣❗️. Positive mind πŸŒ€. Positive vibes πŸƒ. Positive life 🍁. What do I do when I'm all choked up & you're okay ❓. I'm falling to piecesπŸ’”. Oh , I'm sorry πŸ˜’. I forgot , I only exist when you need something ✌️. She hurts πŸ˜”& she cries 😭but you can see the depression in her eyes πŸ‘€,because she just smiles 😁. Life sucks πŸ‘Ž, and then you die πŸ’€. Baby listen please I'm not on drugs πŸ’Š, I'm just in love πŸ’–. I'm I'm love with the CoCo πŸ˜‚πŸ’¨πŸ˜.Watching Family Guy πŸ’›. Goodnight ✨✌️πŸ’€πŸ˜ˆπŸƒ. 

No comments:

Post a Comment