Followers

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

December πŸ”ŸthπŸ’­✌️♥️😘✨


Just woke up from my nap πŸ‘Œ. Watching Big Time Rush ♥️. Niggas think I'm annoying as hell like fuck him ✌️. Doing Castle learning that's due tomorrow πŸ˜’πŸ’». Heartbreak Heard Around The WorldπŸ‘‚ πŸ’”πŸŒπŸŽΆ. Hot Nigga πŸ”₯🎢. Love Me Harder πŸ™ŒπŸ’•πŸŽ€. Talking to Latrell about my problems 😎& Bae πŸ˜˜πŸ’•when she answers back 😩. She answered 😏. Watching Family Guy πŸ’œ. 1⃣9⃣more days until my birthday πŸŽ‰. 9⃣more days until my fake birthday πŸ’•πŸ˜πŸ™ŒπŸ˜. 1⃣5⃣more days until Christmas πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ‹πŸŽ‰. I slept and dream that life is joy 😴✨. I awoke and saw that life was service was joy 😝-Rabindranath Tagore . Cramps shit starting next week πŸ˜©πŸ˜’. Goodnight talking to Bae for the night πŸ’­♥️πŸ˜˜πŸ‘Š✨✌️. 

No comments:

Post a Comment