Followers

Thursday, December 18, 2014

December 1⃣8⃣th πŸ˜πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜’πŸ’

Lost mad followers on Ig πŸ˜’πŸ‘£. I'm fighting for the girl they never thought couldn't win πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜ˆ. When you get caught looking at him ....don't forget , he was the one looking back πŸ‘€πŸ™ŠπŸ˜. πŸ”ΈClearmind πŸ’­. Talked to John-John earlier on the book πŸ‘Œ. Him : Yoo Kristen aka Kristyn because that's how you spell my name instead of a e in it . Me : Yea . Him : Can you stop by real fast so I can talk to you about something ? . Me : I can't my grandma and my mom won't let me go back outside . Him : Oh ok . Me : Yea is it bad though . Him : Nah I was just gonna ask if you ok cause it don't seem like it lately . Me : Yea I'm okay it's just something that happen in lunch yesterday . Him : Ohh ok . Lost the break because of my new partner that sits next to me in Earth Science because the class recently changed seats expect a few . Early Birthday tomorrow πŸ’•πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜πŸ’Ž. Played Jeopardy in Ela (4⃣th) . Fruit snacks litt tomorrow in Health lol πŸ˜‚. Watching Zoey 1⃣0⃣1⃣♥️. Watching That's So Raven πŸ’œ. Heartbreak Heard Around The World πŸ’”πŸ‘‚πŸŒŽπŸŽΆ. I hope my sis Kendra feels better πŸ˜«πŸ’•πŸ‘―. Even if you fall on your face , you're still moving forward ↔️-Victor Kiam . Last night I had a dream .....πŸ’­I will say more tomorrow πŸ‘Š.1⃣1⃣more days until my birthday πŸŽ‰✨. 7⃣more days until Christmas πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽ‹πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ.  Goodnight πŸ‘ŠπŸ’­πŸ˜πŸ‘Œ✌️. 

No comments:

Post a Comment