Followers

Thursday, December 11, 2014

December 1⃣1⃣th πŸŽ‰πŸ’­πŸŽΆπŸŒ‘πŸŒ™

Watching Hannah Montana πŸ’œ. Skipped again πŸ˜³πŸ‘Œ. School didn't call my house again 😏. Had lunch with Sis πŸ’•πŸ‘―(5⃣th) & Bae πŸ’‹πŸ’˜Carmelina πŸ’ž(my lunch period 😝) . Watching Shake It Up πŸ’™. Watching Sonny With A Chance πŸ’š. Lunch with the sis again tomorrow πŸ‘―. Talking to Bae was kinda mad at her πŸ˜’but I forgive her πŸ’‹. Watching Kim PossibleπŸ’Ÿ. Happy Birthday Beatriz πŸ˜πŸŽ‰. Heartbreak Heard Around The World πŸ’”πŸ‘‚πŸŒ. 1⃣8⃣more days until my birthday πŸŽ‰. 8⃣more days until my fake birthday πŸ’•πŸ™ŒπŸ˜. 1⃣4⃣more days until ChristmasπŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ‹πŸŒŸ. The less you care , the happier you'll be πŸ’‹. Love Me Harder πŸ’žπŸ™ŒπŸŽΆπŸŽ€. Our chief want is someone who will inspire us to be ✨what we know we could be -Raplh Waldo Emerson . No Bullshit 🎢😏😈.IDFWUπŸ˜ˆπŸ‘.Watching The Simpsons πŸ’›. Chipotle is life πŸ˜‚πŸ‘Œ. Shoutout to all the pears πŸ˜‚πŸ. iPad dieing 😑. I can't Jordan unfollowed me on Instagram yesterday like I thought me & him were friends I guess not dub ✋πŸ™…. Took a survey durning Gym πŸ“and teacher wasn't here had a sub 😁. Was crying earlier I was thinking of killing myself again πŸ˜”#sudicalthoughtsπŸ’€πŸ”«.Goodnight  ✨πŸ’­πŸ’›πŸŽΆ✌️πŸŒ‘πŸŒ™. 

No comments:

Post a Comment