Followers

Sunday, November 30, 2014

November 3⃣0⃣th πŸ’­πŸŒ™⭐️πŸŒ‘πŸƒ


Tell me do you think I'm dumb πŸ’. I might be young but I ain't stupid πŸ‘Š. Tomorrow is December πŸ™ŒπŸŽ‰πŸ’•πŸŽ. Talking to Babygirl πŸ’•(Carmelina😘) . Lunch with her tomorrow 😏. Waiting for her to reply 😫. She replied 😊. 2⃣9⃣more days until my birthday πŸŽπŸ™Œ. 1⃣9⃣more days until my fake birthday 😻😫πŸ”₯. 2⃣5⃣more days until Christmas πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ‹. Bae not answering πŸ˜”. I'm hungry 😫. Talking to the sis πŸŒΈπŸ‘―. Waiting for her to reply πŸ˜”. She replied πŸ‘Œ. Watching ICarly πŸ’™. Watching Bob"s Burgers πŸ”and bumping 🎀🎼. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them -Ian Fleming . Watching a Family Guy πŸ’š. iPad dieing 😫. Promise to love you πŸ’•& obey πŸ‘& let you πŸƒ.Happy Birthday Mr . Krabs ❤️. Goodnight πŸŒ™πŸŒ‘⭐️✌️. 

No comments:

Post a Comment