Followers

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

December 1⃣7⃣th πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜ˆπŸšΆπŸ˜‚

Goodmorning πŸ’­. About to take a shower 🚿. Just woke up from my nap πŸ‘Œ. Talking to the sis on kik πŸ’•πŸ‘―. Talking to Babygirl 😍. She got a Bae now πŸ”πŸ˜«πŸ˜ͺbut I'm happy for her 😊. 2⃣more days until my fake birthday πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸ”₯. Doing Castle learning πŸ’». I Wanna Be With You πŸ˜πŸ’žπŸŽΆ. Your World 🌏🎡.Watching Full House πŸ’™.  Coco πŸ’¨πŸŽΆ. I got baking soda πŸ˜‚.Earth Science wasn't here and had a sub😱. I was deadass bored though was taking a fucking test πŸ˜’but I didn't finish it πŸ“. 1⃣2⃣more days until my birthday πŸŽ‰. Heartbreak Heard Around The World πŸ’”πŸ‘‚πŸŒπŸŽ΅. Had a assembly 2⃣nd & 3⃣rd period πŸ‘Œ. Watching Family Guy πŸ’š. Problems are not stop signs ✋, they are guidelines ✊-Robert H.Schuller . Played Jeopardy in Health πŸ˜‚but my team won fruit snacks litt lmao 😏. Watching Dancing With The Stars on demand even though it's been over πŸ’ƒ. In pain 😫😭. Double period tomorrow hopefully teacher not here again tomorrow or Friday πŸ˜’. Bored or whatever 😐. Walked passed the future house 🚢🏑aka living with the sis in there πŸ‘―πŸ”₯✊#KSquadπŸ’–✌️😈.Goodnight πŸ’­✨πŸ‘Š✌️😫😈. 

No comments:

Post a Comment