Followers

Saturday, December 27, 2014

December 2⃣7⃣th ☀️✨✌️πŸ’­πŸ˜΄πŸ’€

Up early and in pain 😩. I should have brought my back brace like I was really stupid for not bring it with me πŸ˜”. I guess I'm staying up 😴. Ended up falling asleep at 5⃣am . Goodmorning ☀️. Watching Chowder πŸ’œ. Made pancakes with cousin πŸ‘§. Watching Ed,Edd,Eddy 😈. I feel a little better 😁. 2⃣more days until my birthday πŸŽ‰πŸ˜ˆπŸ’•πŸŽ. I really have feelings for him now like deadass πŸ˜©πŸ˜ˆπŸ’ž. Talking to Babygirl πŸ’•πŸ˜˜. Told Carolina ❤️about my feelings about him πŸ’­. Back home now 🏑. Doing S.S hw πŸ“. Bumping πŸ‘πŸŽΆπŸ”₯. 2⃣am 😏🎢. Heartbreak Heard Around The World πŸ’”πŸ‘‚πŸŒπŸŽΆ. Hot Nigga πŸ”₯πŸ‘πŸ˜ˆ. Talking to BBJ πŸ‘( Erica 😊) . Watching Everybody Hates Chris πŸ’œ.No Bullshit πŸ’“πŸ‘πŸŽΆ. Keep your eyes on the stars πŸ‘€✨πŸŒŸπŸ’«, and  your feet on the ground πŸ‘£-Theodore Roosevelt . Smoke weed with a bad bitch πŸ’¨πŸ’& give a good girl bad habits πŸ‘„. Talking to Cynthia 😎. Finally deleted my convos with that disrespectful asshole πŸ˜‚✌️#lefthisassin2014πŸ‘‹. Your World 🌏🎢. 2⃣on πŸ’›πŸŽΆ. Poison in our vains but we don't even careπŸ’‰✌️, candles dripping on your body . Do you believe love at first sight πŸ’˜πŸ’­πŸ™Š. 2⃣4⃣hours πŸ‘ŠπŸŽΆ. Horoscope : On the one hand people πŸ‘are pointing the finger at you for some faux pas πŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆ, but on the other , they may be secretly happy 😁you let the cat out of the bag 🐱. You may have to navigate between some muddied waters for a bit , but keep your head & you'll come up air soon enough ✔️. Around Round 🎢🎡✅. Goodnight ✅♥️πŸ˜ˆπŸŽΆπŸ’­✨✌️πŸ’€πŸ˜΄. 

No comments:

Post a Comment