Followers

Monday, December 15, 2014

December 1⃣5⃣th πŸƒπŸ˜«πŸ‘Ώ⭐️πŸŒ™πŸŒš

Goodmorning πŸƒ. Each girl has that one boy she would never lose feelings for πŸ’―. Be a girl with a mind πŸ’­. A bitch with an attitude πŸ’& a lady with class πŸ™Œ. Tomorrow is his birthday πŸŽ‰πŸ’―♥️. Cramps shit 😫😭. Talking to Bae πŸ’•πŸ’‹. He can see my snapchats πŸ‘»but can be immature when he sees me on the lunch line and walk away 🚢like Bish whet ✌️. Heartbreak Heard Around The WorldπŸ’”πŸ‘‚πŸŒπŸŽΆ.IPad about to die πŸ˜­πŸ‘Ώ.  School called my house πŸ˜‘πŸ“ž. Watching The Simpsons πŸ’›. 1⃣4⃣more days until my birthday πŸŽ‰. 4⃣more days until my fake birthday πŸ˜πŸŽŠπŸ’•πŸ˜. πŸ”Ÿmore days until Christmas πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ‹πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ. Health was jokes with the sub πŸ˜‚even though we has talking about sex πŸ’­ 😀. I sit in the back in Earth Science πŸ‘Œeven though now I can barely see πŸ˜’. A clever person solves a problem ✅. A wise person avoids it πŸ‘Š-Albert Einstein . Goodnight ✌️πŸ˜«πŸŒ™πŸŒš⭐️. 

No comments:

Post a Comment