Followers

Saturday, December 6, 2014

December 6⃣th ⛅️☔️✨πŸ’€

Goodmorning ⛅️. Watching Spongebob πŸ’›. Watching Dog With A Blog πŸ’­πŸΆ. 2⃣3⃣more days until my birthday πŸŽ‰and live performance from my cousin πŸ’“. Watching Girl Meets World 🌍. 1⃣3⃣more days until my fake birthday πŸ˜πŸ™ŒπŸ’•. 1⃣9⃣more days until Cheistmas πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ‹. Watching El Tigre I haven't seen that show in a long time ♥️. Chipotle is life πŸ™ŒπŸ˜‚. Shoutout to all the pears πŸπŸ˜‚.  I can see you're sad πŸ˜ͺ. Even when you smile 😊. Even when you laugh πŸ˜‚. I can see it in your eyes πŸ‘€. Deep inside you wanna πŸ˜”-Eminem . Love Me Harder πŸ’ž. Good girls rarely make history 😈. Watching Big Time Rush πŸ’™. Heartbreak Heard Around The World πŸ’”πŸ‘‚πŸŒπŸŽΆ. Real Recognizes Real ✅. Sometimes you just gotta let people go πŸšΆπŸ’―. Fuck what I said ✋, It don't mean shit now ✌️. Every inch of you is perfect πŸ’, from the bottom to the top ⬆️🎡. Watching Tom & Jerry 🐱🐭. 2⃣4⃣hours πŸ”₯. I'm young & I'm dumb . I do stupid things when it comes to love πŸ’–& even I always end up crying 😭well you can't blame a girl for trying πŸ’—. I love you like crazy πŸ’˜πŸŒ€.Bored or whatever 😐. 2⃣am 😏. Watching American Dad πŸ’œ. Goodnight πŸ’­✌️✨πŸ’€πŸŒŸπŸ‘Ώ.   

No comments:

Post a Comment