Followers

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

December 2⃣9⃣thπŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸ˜πŸŽˆπŸ˜­✌️πŸŒ΅πŸ’­✨

Happy Birthday to me πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸŽ‰πŸ˜ˆ. Finally 1⃣7⃣🎈.Talking to my homie Z-Myerz 😏#Skoolboys πŸ’― . Watching CatDog 🐱🐢. iPad dieing 😫. Goodnight for now ✌️. Plans later for the day πŸ˜ˆπŸ™ŒπŸ’œ. GoodmorningπŸ‘‹. Watching The Simpsons πŸ’›. He lies πŸ˜’. She cries 😭. He"s not sorry πŸ˜ͺ,but he apologizes πŸ‘Œ. She complains 😩,he doesn't change ✋. But yet she still stays ✊. Worst birthday ever πŸ˜­πŸ˜’. I wish I was dead πŸ’€. Talking to the sis and put her on with him ♥️πŸ˜½πŸ‘―. Talking to Babygirl 😘and cousin πŸ‘­. Got cake πŸŽ‚and free donut 🍩so that was good πŸ‘. Eyebrows on fleek though πŸ˜πŸ’πŸ”₯. Talking to Marc 😁. I might have to get surgery on my back like that's crazy though 😱πŸ˜ͺ😩. I'm scared for that to happen like that's means I wouldn't be able to move for weeks 😰😨. My mother πŸ‘©was like I should just get it over with and let me miss school like she deadass bugging if she thinks I'm gonna miss 2⃣weeks of school or possibly more  depends on the recovery πŸ‘½. John-John is Bae or whatever πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜ˆπŸ™Š. He doesn't feel the same way about me anymore 😭πŸ˜ͺπŸ”«. Watching Drake & Josh πŸ’š. Talking to the young cuffers lmao they are deadass funny cutting each other's ass πŸ‘ πŸ˜‚πŸ’•πŸ”. March on . Do not tarry . To go forward is to move toward perfection πŸ’‹. March on , and fear not the thorns 🌡, or the sharp stones on life's path 🚢-Khalil Gibran . Goodnight πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ’•πŸ”₯✨😘😭✌️πŸŒ΅πŸ’­.

No comments:

Post a Comment