Followers

Saturday, December 13, 2014

December 1⃣3⃣th πŸ’­πŸŽΆ✨πŸ’€πŸ’•

Goodmorning ☀️. Talking to Bae πŸ’‹πŸ’•. Watching Hannah Montana πŸ’™. And niggas don't be mad cause it's all about progression πŸ’Έ.  We shall never know all the good that a simple smile 😊can do 😁~Mother Teresa . Watching Phill of The Future πŸ’œ. Watching Even Stevens 😎. 1⃣6⃣more days until my birthday πŸŽ‰#1⃣7⃣πŸ’š. 6⃣more days until my fake birthday πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸ™ŒπŸ’. 1⃣2⃣more days until Christmas ✨πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ‹. 2⃣more days until my cramps shit πŸ˜«πŸ’©. Watching Zoey 1⃣0⃣1⃣πŸ’›. Heartbreak Heard Around The World πŸ’”πŸ‘‚πŸŒπŸŽΆ. Why drop a perfect diamond for a simple dirty rock πŸ’Ž❓. She ain't got nothing on me 😏. You can go from Papi πŸ’¦to pendejo real quick πŸ˜’. I don't even know πŸ˜‰. We are born in one day πŸ‘Ό. We die in one day πŸ’€. We can change in one day πŸƒ. And we can fall in love in one dayπŸ’˜. Anything can happen in just one day πŸ’­. 2⃣amπŸ‘Œ. 3⃣more days until my homie John John"s bday πŸ™ŒπŸ˜♥️aka my ex πŸ’”but we cool 😎. Watching The Berenstain Bears 🐻. Watching Family Guy πŸ’•. Watching Victorious πŸ‘Œ. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength πŸ’ͺ, while loving someone deeply give you courage πŸ’ž. Love Me Harder πŸ’žπŸŽΆπŸ”₯. Goodnight πŸ’•πŸŽΆ✨πŸ’€πŸŒŸπŸ’­. 

No comments:

Post a Comment