Followers

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

December 2⃣4⃣th⛅️☔️🎢✌️


Goodmorning ⛅️. Merry Christmas Eve 🎁✨πŸŽ„. About to take a shower 🚿. Talking to the sis πŸ‘―πŸ’•& cousin πŸ‘­. Watching Spongebob πŸ’›with cousin πŸ‘§. Went to the movies with cousin πŸ‘§πŸ‘£, auntie πŸ‘©♥️& grandma πŸ‘΅πŸ˜’. Christmas tomorrow πŸ˜ˆπŸŽ„✨πŸŽπŸŽ‹πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ. 5⃣more days until my birthday πŸ˜ˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽ(Next Monday). What you do today can improve all your tomorrow's -Ralph Marston. Watching Full House πŸ’™. Broadcasting tomorrow πŸ™Œ. Have An Attitude 😈. This world is so big yet all my thoughts are still about you πŸ’­πŸ’ž. I want to be in the clouds ☁️. 2⃣am 😏🎢. Haven't talked to babygirl πŸ’•πŸ’‹all day 😩. Kik name still litt lmao πŸ˜‚πŸ’”πŸ™Œ.. All About The Bass 🎢. Went to get blood work this morning πŸ’‰. Coco πŸ’¨πŸŽΆπŸ’―. Heartbreak Heard Around The World πŸ’”πŸ‘‚πŸŒπŸŽΆ.Watching American Dad πŸ’š. Horoscope : You will have an opportunity in disguise that forces you to confront some issues involving your work , career , business or social future πŸ‘€πŸ‘₯. You may be able to turn a sudden setback onto an opportunity for career or social advancement πŸ‘€πŸ‘₯. You need to stick up for yourself ✔️. I need go to go too sleep soon if I think I'm getting up early 😴but I never had a problem with that before . IDFWU πŸ˜’cough cough Steve πŸ’”✌️. Headache again πŸ˜©πŸ‘Ώ. I got baking soda πŸ’¨πŸ˜‚πŸ‘Œ. Shoutout to all the pears πŸ˜‚πŸ. I Luv This Shit πŸ”₯πŸ’―✅🎢. Goodnight ✨πŸ™ŒπŸ˜ˆπŸŽΆ✌️πŸ’•. 

No comments:

Post a Comment