Followers

Saturday, July 9, 2016

July 9th ✨πŸ™‚πŸŒ™✌🏽️☝πŸ½πŸŽ‰

Late night vibes ✨. Happy B-day IzzyπŸ’œπŸŽ‰ . If you let a person talk long enough you'll hear their true intentions !, Listen twice πŸ‘‚πŸ½ speak once πŸ—£☝🏽"-Tupac Shakur πŸ™πŸ½. One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar πŸ™‡πŸΌ~Helen Keller . Sometimes you don't realize the weight of something you've been carrying until you feel the weight of it's release πŸ™Œ. Talking to RighthandπŸ’š . Forget past mistakes ▫. Forget failures❌ . Forget everything expect what you're going to do now and do it ☑-William Durant . Girl I love you like my moneyπŸ’΅ . Girl I love you like I love my drugsπŸ’žπŸ’Š . Watching Shrek 2 πŸ˜„. Watching King of the Hill 😎. The world enough is a monster for me πŸ’€.  I don't know how anymore ever feels that they are enough successful enough☹ ,smart enoughπŸŽ’ , pretty enough πŸ™πŸ½,healthy enoughπŸ˜– . I got so the first time I decided to say , I am terrified of not being enough😩. And what came back tenfold , women who identify , women who experience all of that was mind-boggling to me . We are so in togetherπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΏ . And that helps😌 . A friend said to me. Let it be enough , whatever you did today . You went on a two-mile run and you didn't do a circuit training workoutπŸƒπŸΎ ? . Who cares ? . Let it be enough ~Sophia Bush . Talked to my Wifey ❣πŸ’πŸ‘‘. I'm gonna miss her so much because she means everything to me😭😒 . Bored or whatever😐 . Watching American DadπŸ’™ . Watching The Cleveland Show ❤. Watching Family GuyπŸ˜‚ . Watching Phineas and Ferb πŸ’›. Goodnight✨ .


No comments:

Post a Comment