Followers

Saturday, May 31, 2014

May 3⃣1⃣th πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘‹✌️🌞

Goodmorning 🌞. Wow tomorrow is June already omg πŸ™€.Yasss 4⃣7⃣k on Instagram πŸ‘£πŸ‘£♥️. Ate pizza for lunch πŸ•. Watching Spongebob πŸ’›. Light me to the right path till I find you . I don't trust words πŸ’¬, I trust actions πŸ’₯. At bottom every man knows well enough that he is a unique being , only once on this earth 🌎; and by no extraordinary chance will such marvelously picturesque piece of diversity in unity as he is , ever be put together a second time -Fredrich Nietzsche . Watching Phill of the Future πŸ’™. Talking to Bestfriend πŸ’•. I can handle the truth , it's the lies that kill me πŸ”ͺ. But , My dear,you are a daisy 🌻unlike any I've ever seen . I know you have yet to be picked from a garden and a few of your petals 🌸have been plucked and your leaves πŸƒmay have withered a bit and you're not quite as strong πŸ’ͺas you maybe once were -but ,my dear , you are a beautiful daisy 🌻unlike any I've ever seen . I been faded too long ✋πŸ”«. I know I'm not the easiest to love but every ounce I have I invest you. Pills and potions πŸ’Š, were overdosing πŸ’‰, I'm angry but I still love you πŸ’“. Pretty face πŸ’,slim waist πŸ‘™. Why regert something you once wanted πŸ™Ž❓. Horoscope : You have gotten over a recent bout of foot πŸ‘žin mouth πŸ‘„, disease and suddenly things are looking πŸ‘€up dramatically . You are hearing πŸ‘‚of a bonus or new position that will bring you into better conditions , more money πŸ’Έ& extra responsiblities . Goodnight everyone πŸŒ™πŸŒ‘✌️πŸ‘Š.

No comments:

Post a Comment