Followers

Sunday, May 25, 2014

May 2⃣5⃣th ☀️πŸ‘Š✋πŸ’­πŸ˜ˆ

Goodmorning πŸ‘‹. Saw 2 messages from kik from BBJ that was sent at 10 something last night I just answered her now hopefully she answers back and a message from Kevin πŸ™€I'm shocked cause I didn't know that he would hmu at around midnight so I hope he answers me back too . No school tomorrow cause of Memorial Day πŸ’₯. Watching Big Time Rush πŸ’›. He answered back 😊. I Luv This Shit πŸ‘ŠπŸ’πŸŽ€. Talking to Carolina boo πŸ’•. Nobody trips over mountains . it is the small pebble that causes you to stumble . Pass all the pebbles in your patch and you will find that you have crossed 🚢the mountain -Unknown . Horoscope : Our day"s frustration does not end your career . It simply some of the more frustrating paperwork and sort out a miscommunication that has everyone running around like lunatics . In fact, you have a terrific opportunity to carve out a new leadership role for yourself . BBJ didn't hmu all day πŸ˜’but we still cool 😎. I found out that my crush deactived his Facebook I was like 😱. Goodnight everyone ⭐️✌️😈.

No comments:

Post a Comment