Followers

Friday, May 23, 2014

May 2⃣3⃣rd πŸ˜πŸ‘ŠπŸ’₯✨

Goodmorning πŸ‘Š. About to take a shower 🚿. In math πŸ’€. Bored or whatevea πŸ‘½. I love pizza πŸ•. Social Studies next period πŸ”†. In Social Studies taking a test πŸ“. In Spanish πŸ˜’.. Idk where he went cause he said 10th period instead of 5th like I didn't see him in the halls at he fucking vanished like he  should have said something this  morning before school πŸ˜’. I bet he won't even be there like idk if I should walk out the school after Gym anymore cause me & him are supposed to chill and nothing else . I'm pissed πŸ‘Ώ. I need to use someone's phone to go on kik so I can hmu and say where you at ? . Hopefully I can use my friend"s phone for kik πŸ“². I used Leonimar"s phone to say something to Kevin . He was like I'm busy I was like ok. ✋I guess .In lunch with them πŸ’šπŸ˜‹bell about to ring soon πŸ””. In reading with BBJ (Erica ) ♥️. I'm gonna see if he hmu on kik πŸ’€. I'm glad Mrs. Copper (reading teacher ) is not here 😊. Bored or whateva ✌️. In Science with them πŸ˜πŸ‘‹. In Ela and have a sub πŸ‘Œ. Last period finally πŸ‘. Outside with the sis πŸ’œ☀️. Offguard Shit πŸ˜πŸ’•-Sis took this πŸ“·✋. He touched me cough cough Myles πŸ˜πŸ‘Œ. I breathe you in with smoke 🚬in the backyard lights ⭐️(backyard lights)  ✨. Living it like we own it πŸ’₯. I can say a lot of hurtful things. Break πŸ’”a couple of hearts , even  slay a couple of names πŸ”ͺ. But if you still love me πŸ’ž. I might drive πŸš—you insane πŸŒ€. I rather be with you πŸ’•πŸ‘Š. I know you've heard it a thousand times before . But it's true -hard work pays off . If you want to be good , you have to practice , practice , practice . If you don't love something then don't do it -Ray Bradbury . Dreams - hold fast to dreams for if dreams die πŸ’€. Life is a broken -winged bird πŸ₯that cannot fly . Hold fast to dreams for when dreams go 🚢. Life is a barren field frozen with snow ❄️. Watching Drake & Josh πŸ’™. Horoscope : You really want to sneak out of the office early today you could have an unlikely co-conspirator an older coworker , or even your boss . You are both fed up with office politics and splitting early , if you can manage it , might be a good idea . Goodnight everyone πŸ’­✌️πŸ’₯

No comments:

Post a Comment