Followers

Monday, May 5, 2014

May 5⃣th πŸ’ƒ✌️😎✨

Goodmorning πŸ‘‹. About to take a shower soon 🚿. In Social Studies with Rebecca πŸ’œand Bendiaeve 😁. Happy Cinco de Mayo πŸ’ƒ. Have a sub in this class πŸ‘. In keyboarding πŸ’». Bell about to ring soon πŸ””. Hearing Pandora in the background πŸ‘‚and bumping to music 🎧. In lunch with them ♥️. Reading next period πŸ˜’.stop skipping kristyn πŸ’š your so kindddddd 😎😎😎😎😎😎😎~CarolinaπŸ’.Fuck I had test in Science bye bye IPad and blog πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ˜”. I was lucky again that I deleted the call again πŸ“ž. This time I defiently have to make a promise and actually listen my friends that I won't skip ever again and this time listen too them . Hopefully I really don't get ISS or suspension cause I would be deadass tight πŸ‘Ώbut it's my fault for doing it πŸ˜”. Yasss 42k on Instagram πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ’•. I guess I really am gonna get it but let's see what happens tomorrow πŸ˜’✋. Horoscope :  Your head may be spinining because there is simply too much input . Information overload can be stressful even when the news is mostly positive . Make sure to take frequent rest breaks today , of time at home 🏑with active family members. Talking to BBJ on kik πŸ’›.Watching Full House 😎. You made me hate my own reflection πŸ‘. Question every choice I made , so I'll try to be perfect πŸ’, but I won't try to be fake ✋.  I love that girl πŸ’ž. She is my cigarettes 🚬and champagne 🍸. She's got my strum and I'm not running 🚢. She is the days I can't get over . She is the nights that I call home 🌠. For you I'll always wait ✊. Stop depending on others πŸ‘and be yourself ✨I should take this advice for myself πŸ’©. Goodnight everyone πŸ‘½πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€✌️. 

No comments:

Post a Comment