Followers

Sunday, May 11, 2014

May 1⃣1⃣th πŸ’✌️🌚

Goodmorning πŸ‘‹. Watching The Fairly Odd Parents ♥️. Yesterday"s Horoscope : This is a special day in the history of your career . You face an important choice . Will you follow πŸ‘£πŸ‘£what you feel is right for you , or will you sacrifice your dreams ✨for the desires of another ❓. A friendly advisor could help you decide . Great Minds Think Alike πŸ’­. Happy Mother"s Day πŸ’•πŸ’.She"s Confident πŸ’πŸ˜Š. I expect to pass through life but once .. If therefore , there be any kindness I can show , or any good thing I can do to any fellow being , let me do it now , and defer or neglect it , as I shall not pass this way again -William Penn . I will go on until the end πŸ’œ..... I'm shocked that my ex crush Kevin ✋followed me on Instagram like idk what to say about that besides 😱but idk if he wants to talk or nah πŸ˜”yea I'm gonna see what happens tomorrow πŸ˜’cause we still got beef or whatever πŸ‘Ώ. Watching The Simpsons πŸ’›. Horoscope : You'll have good news about your career or social πŸ‘₯standing today-just be careful that any celebrating you do is not too terribly costly -you could easily break the bank , spend your winnings , and find yourself worse off than when you started . Watching Family Guy πŸ’™. Watching Full House πŸ’š. Goodnight everyone πŸŒ™πŸ‘‹.

No comments:

Post a Comment