Followers

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

May 1⃣3⃣th :(

Goodmorning πŸ‘‹πŸŒž. In math 😐. In keyboarding πŸ’». Computer not working πŸ˜’now it works . In lunch with them ♥️. In science 😭 like I shouldn't have been crying about it but it's whatever though ✋πŸ˜’. Blah Blah blah ..........".......... Bloop bloop bloop bloop bloop bloop bloop bloop bloop bloop
 I'm bored I should have skipped but I didn't want to get in trouble cause i always get those stupid fucking calls ☎️everyday about how I'm always late to math but o.k ✋I guess πŸ’€. Fuck UHS πŸ’©like the school can smd πŸ‘½like deadass πŸ˜•. I needed to know about the club that bestfriend was talking about cause she didn't say anything about it but maybe it will take my mind off of things 😈✋. I'm never happy cause I'm always upset about something like I know. I need to stop ✋🚫I get it but it's just that random tears come down my eyes πŸ’¦πŸ˜ͺbut it's whatever . Sometimes I think to myself πŸ’­......I wish I never got left back cause i wouldn't be the shy person I am right now πŸ™ˆ. I would more friends in πŸ”Ÿth instead of 9⃣th graders . I wouldn't have met anyone in the grade that I'm in now which is 9⃣th πŸ’€. I deadass don't want to go to summer school but I have to go πŸ’©, but I can't repeat the grade like that's a hell no 🚫. I got my Ipad taking away guys so sorry that Carolina wont be writing for a little while maybe soon cause my grandma saw me by old middle school knowing that she doesn't like when i go there :( but she saw me walking near there so i was busted and instead of her taking it , my grandpa took it away now idk what to do ? Now i can't bump in class at all :( . No pics or whatever so i can only post online on the computer but that won't be the same ......Sometimes you just gotta move on in life . Yo there was a fight :o . Heartbreaker : Justin Bieber . Horoscope : Anything less than a profound ex change will leave you cold now . So if someone approaches you hoping to have some light conversation , better warm them up front . No fluff . Substance only , please . Goodnight everyone 

No comments:

Post a Comment