Followers

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

May 2⃣7⃣th☀️πŸ’”✋πŸ‘Š✌️

Goodmorning☀️. Watching Drake & Josh ♥️. In math πŸ˜’. Saw him in the halls ✋πŸ˜’ but it's whatever though ✌️. In keyboarding πŸ’». Bumping 🎧or whateva . Double period today πŸ‘½. I hate my smile πŸ’€. But then he gonna touch me tomorrow 7⃣th like nah your fake for that 😈like I think I caught feelings or whatever ✊πŸ‘Ž. Grind & Pray πŸ™.live like there's no Tm life is a apple 🍎you get hungry and eat 😻✋~Carolina πŸŽ€. In science mad or whatever πŸ‘ŠπŸ’€πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜’. Yea I hate this class like even when it's a single period I still hate it like idc πŸ‘Ž. Bell about to ring soon πŸ””. I'm tired of bullshit ✌️and sleepy 😴. Day almost over finally πŸ‘πŸ’€. I look happy in this selfie but I'm really dealing through my crush soon to be my ex crush again just like 6⃣th grade all over again but it was easier to get over him at the time πŸ˜”but I'm dealing with a lot of stress πŸ˜ͺ. It's deadass hot in here πŸ˜’. Had a fire drill or whatever πŸ”Š. These hoes ain't loyal πŸŽΆπŸ˜‚I was saying that most of the day also I was saying earlier this morning to my friend These boys ain't loyal πŸ‘Ševen though I should be saying that to myself ✋. Talking to Carolina boo 🌸.Talking to bestfriend πŸ‘­while watching ICarly πŸ’™. Flower Child 🌷, Beautiful Child 😻I'm in your zone ⭕️. Your success and happiness lies in you 😬. Resolve to keep happy 😁, and your joy πŸ˜›, and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties ~Helen Keller . Horoscope : Leave work at work , and take your time with friends πŸ‘₯and family πŸ‘ͺas the blessing it will be today .Don't get too wrapped up in who said what or how things "should I go . You will enjoy yourself more if you relax and let go of any expectations .  Goodnight πŸ’€✌️πŸ’”.

No comments:

Post a Comment