Followers

Saturday, May 3, 2014

May 3⃣rd πŸ‘‹πŸŽˆπŸŒš

Goodmorning πŸ‘‹. Watching Spongebob πŸ’›. Watching Boy Meets World 🌏. With love and patience , nothing is impossible -Dr. Daisaku Ikeda . Watching Everybody Hates Chris ♥️😹. Happy Birthday  SimoneΓ  πŸŽ€πŸŽˆ. The world is full of monsters with friendly faces πŸŒŽπŸ’€. Kill them with success , and blurry them with a smile 😁. Now I move with aggression ,use my mind has a weapon πŸ’­. They don't see the tears I cry 😭, & the fears I hide . Tend to keep my cares inside it's merely pride . Horoscope : You are dragging the office into your home 🏑,and family issues back to work . It seems when you are in one place , you want to be at the other and vice versa . The soulution is to focus your energies on the here and now . Let other worries go , until you absolutely have to deal with them , and you'll get more done . Watching Awkward πŸ’•. Watching Full House 😎. I've been out of control until I fell to the zone . Goodnight everyone ⭐️πŸ’₯✌️🌚.

No comments:

Post a Comment