Followers

Monday, May 19, 2014

May 1⃣9⃣th πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ‘‹✌️😴

Goodmorning πŸ‘‹. In keyboarding πŸ’»πŸ˜’. In Spanish 😐. In lunch with them ♥️. He ignored me but it's whatever ✋πŸ˜’. In science πŸ˜ͺ. I hate my life so much πŸ˜ͺπŸ’€like y'all don't know what I have to go through everyday in school πŸ‘Ώ. I need to cut off people but idek ❌⛔️❓. Blah blah blah blah blah blah .......................kill me now πŸ”«like deadass πŸ’£πŸ”ͺ. I don't wanna live in this world anymore 🌍. It smells like weed in Ela right now πŸƒπŸ’¨. Bell about to ring soon πŸ””. Reading teacher came back πŸ‘½. Make the most of yourself , for that is all there is of you -Ralph Waldo Emerson . Watching Family Guy πŸ’š. Talking to Carolina boo on kik πŸŽ€. Breaks neck , turns heads , the life of a pretty girl πŸ’πŸ’•. Horoscope : You have a problem with a coworker that can be resolved today with a little creavitiy 🎨,patience and charm . Avoid any political or social topics over the lunch table πŸ‘₯. If you want to keep the peace ✌️,stay to the topics you know are safe -like the schedule for the latest project . You all about her & she all about hers πŸ’˜. Cause all of me , loves all of you πŸ’žπŸŽ€. Sis is getting me tight cause she knows I don't like that bitch that she keeps fucking with πŸ˜’✋I'm not gonna say his name ❌. Watching Spongebob for the night πŸ’›. Goodnight πŸ’€πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜΄✌️. 

No comments:

Post a Comment