Followers

Saturday, May 17, 2014

May 1⃣7⃣th πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘‹✌️

Goodmorning ☀️πŸ‘‹. Watching Spongebob πŸ’›. I love chicken lol πŸ—. Why can't life be like fairly tale ✨❓. Still in pain cause of my period 😩but it should be done tomorrow . In ordinary life we hardly realize that we recevice a great deal more than we give , and that it is only with gratitude that life becomes rich -Dietrich Bonhoeffer . Yesterday's Quote : If you're trying to achieve , there will be road blocks . I've had them ; everybody has had them . But obstacles don't have to stop you 🚫. If you run πŸƒinto a wall , don't turn around and give up . Figure out how to climb it , go through it , or work around it -Michael Jordan . But the monsters we fear are no longer under our beds but inside of us πŸ’€. All this money in the air πŸ’¨πŸ’Έ, I wanna see you dance πŸ’ƒ. Horoscope : You have a strong financial feature in your chart right now πŸ“Šthat supports your career ambitions . Don't be afarid to be a little pushy - reach out and make the connections that make sense. You have opportunities that you can take advantage of right now . Watching American Dad πŸ’š. Found out I'm now I'm failing 4⃣ classes instead of 2⃣classes πŸ‘Ώ. Bumping to music and doing castle learning πŸ’»πŸŽ§. Talking to the bro Joesph 😎(Perdo) . I need to get my act up πŸ’€. Your heart is glowing πŸ’ž, and I'm crashing into you . Baby , kiss me before they turn the lights out πŸ’‹. ButtNakedNastyOrNahπŸ‘πŸ˜. Bored or whatever ✋. iPad about to die πŸ˜’...Goodnight everyone ✌️πŸ’€. 

No comments:

Post a Comment