Followers

Friday, May 30, 2014

May 3⃣0⃣th πŸ‘Ώ✋✌️πŸŒ™

Goodmorning πŸ‘‹. Watching Drake & Josh ♥️. In school 🏫. In math πŸ˜’. In Social Studies taking a test πŸ“. Reading & Gym later this afternoon πŸ“Œ.Reading next period πŸ‘Ώ.  Yasss bitch yassssss-Christina πŸ‘‹. Bored in lunch usually it's litt πŸ‘. Blah.......Bloop πŸ‘†πŸ‘Š✊πŸ‘Ό. In reading 😑like bitches get me tight all the time πŸ˜‘.I'm done with liking someone cause these boys ain't loyal πŸ˜‚, but there will always be someone I like even though I don't like him as much as I did even though no one will believe that I don't like him 😞.Yea idk if should say his name on here anymore but he don't care anymore like he bugging for no reason πŸ˜ͺ like I did nothing wrong to him and it's not fucking fair idk if I should even delete his number πŸ“±but I won't cause I will regert it a lot just like other things like the problem I'm in right now 😭like tears about to deadass come out my eyes πŸ‘€. This class is always funny πŸ‘‹πŸ˜Ή. In science taking a quiz/ flashback πŸ“. In gym bell about to ring soon πŸ””. In Ela πŸ˜’. Day almost over soon πŸ‘Œ. Sike nah I still like him 😏but he be playing though πŸ‘Ώ.πŸ˜”πŸ˜­✋πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’€I always hated life cause I do everything wrong πŸ‘Ώ✌️πŸ”«πŸ’”πŸ˜ͺ.I ruin things for everyone . I don't belong in this world anymore 🌍πŸ”ͺ. Kill me now πŸ’£πŸ’‰like why am I still here I don't get it at all. I'm always blamed for everything or by everyone every fucking day . I know keep saying all these things now but this time I really mean it now like I know killing myself isn't a good idea like people say . Watching Marriage Boot Camp Reality Stars πŸŒŸπŸ’. Watching Catfish πŸ’›. A man may die , nations may rise and fall ,but an idea lives on -John F. Kennedy . TGIF lmfao 😹. Horoscope : You have the potential to be a leader in the workplace ,but you may have been hiding that potential because you have feared the responsibility up until now . Sudden and unexpected changes in the workplace could lead to dramatic changes in your position . I can't wait to live with bestfriend when were older 😏. We are always gonna be lit together πŸŽ‰♥️πŸ‘­and have many more memories together. 🏑. Goodnight everyone πŸŒŸπŸ‘‹πŸ’€πŸŒš.


No comments:

Post a Comment