Followers

Monday, May 12, 2014

May1⃣2⃣th ๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ’✌️๐Ÿ’€

Goodmorning ๐Ÿ‘‹.Up a hour earlier than the usual ๐Ÿ˜ด I'm currently in the auditorium with Amy & Christina ๐Ÿ˜Š. Hdhdmcmfjnfndnd suuuuuuup-Amy ๐Ÿณ.  Immm sooooo tired but it's lit ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ-Christina aka keko . Skipping Spanish with Amy even though she had math ๐Ÿ™ŠI'm shocked that she did it with me ๐Ÿ™€. I dislike you sikeeeeeee nah ๐Ÿ“ท๐Ÿ“ท๐Ÿ“ท๐Ÿ“ท๐Ÿ“ท๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿ‘ˆ☝️๐Ÿ‘ก๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿ‘…✋๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ ~Carolina . In Ela day almost over ๐Ÿ‘. At LR  ๐Ÿซ. I'm tight that my sister wrote a sub about me just cause I didn't say anything to her but I couldn't hear her but I guess ✋๐Ÿ‘ฟ. Idk if I'm gonna really cut her off ๐Ÿšซor nah ? but let's see how I feel tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜’. Watching Arthur ♥️. Watching Spongebob ๐Ÿ’›. I'm sleepy ๐Ÿ˜” . She deleted the post . World peace ๐ŸŒ✌️, like community peace ✌️, does not require that each man love his neighbor ๐Ÿ‘จ-it requires only that they lived together with mutual tolerance , submitting their disputes to a just and peaceful settlement -John F. Kennedy . Horoscope : The workload looks pretty brutal right now . You have responsiblities that are taking you away from the attention you need to pay to your love life ๐Ÿ’•. If you are single , you need more time out . If you are married ๐Ÿ’, you need to spend more quality time with your partner ๐Ÿ’‘. Goodnight ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ‘‹✌️. 


No comments:

Post a Comment