Followers

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

May 6⃣th πŸ˜’✋πŸŒŸπŸŒ™

Goodmorning πŸ‘‹. About to take a shower now 🚿. In keyboarding πŸ’». In lunch with them πŸ˜’like they dragging it just cause i ate food that wasn't mine like really though once I see food like tater tots I would deadass eat them 😈. I guess I didn't get ISS like I should have got last time but oh well ✋. He saw me in the Halls but his comment was like nah ✋πŸ‘Ώbut i see him tomorrow in reading if he doesn't skip like I did yesterday 😐. Bestfriend left me on seen yesterday and ignored me when I saw her πŸ˜‘πŸ‘­. At LR 🏫. Everyone please pray for my boo Carolina πŸ’œwho had to go through a shooting by her house πŸ™πŸŽ€. Watching Celebrity Wife Swap πŸ’, talking to Carolina boo πŸ’›and finishing my hair πŸ’. Watching ICarly πŸ’š. To dream anything that you want to dream ✨. That's the beauty of the human mind πŸ’­. To do anything that you want to do ✊. That is the strength of the human will . To trust yourself to test your limits . That is the courage to succeed -Bernard Edmonds . Horoscope : You are pushed into scared warrior mode .  You will be facing some issue that is important enough to push you into activism . You may be asked to take action πŸ’₯or a leadership role involving the people you socialize with a spiritual or religious setting πŸ‘₯. Make sure your family and loved ones are supportive of any drastic changes . Goodnight everyone πŸ’₯and plus my head hurts πŸ‘½

No comments:

Post a Comment