Followers

Friday, May 2, 2014

May 2⃣nd πŸ‘‹πŸ’πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘£πŸ’₯

Goodmorning πŸ‘‹. In a assembly with Rebecca & Bendiaeve πŸ’πŸ˜Žthis is bendianeve follow me on instragram at Queen_b_foreve love you keep calm and don't get crazy lml πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘turn up it's Friday πŸŽ‰πŸ’₯. Yasss double period assembly πŸ‘. This assembly is boring like I'm deadass tired 😴. Bell about to ring soon πŸ””. Bumping 🎧. In Spanish πŸ˜•. In lunch with them πŸ’œ. Shit I fell off the bridge ~Carolina πŸ˜”πŸ˜•. I see people know my business now even though I didn't tell them nothing . I'm done with this bullshit ✌️Like I'm just gonna fall back now ✋. At Coes Neck with them πŸ’š. Watching Celebrity Wife Swap πŸ’πŸ’Ž. Watching Family Game Night 🎲. A good education is not one which prepares a man to succeed in the world , as one which enables him to sustain a failure ❌-Bernard Iddings Bell . Horoscope : You are torn between your responsibilties at work and at home 🏑. Someone in your family is a little more demain ding than normat because they are not feeling well. Helping get back on track could be rewarding both spiritually and emotionally . Goodnight everyone ✌️πŸ’©πŸ˜΄πŸ˜
 


No comments:

Post a Comment