Followers

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

May 2⃣0⃣th ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜Ž✌️

Goodmorning ๐Ÿ‘‹. About to take a shower ๐Ÿšฟ. I thought I needed you to make my happiness ๐Ÿ˜Š, but I found happiness in letting you go ๐ŸšถI probably wrote this one already but oh well . Taking out my hair ๐Ÿ™†. In Math with bestfriend ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ’and Carmel ๐Ÿ’œ. My teacher is a bitch ๐Ÿ‘ฟand then waits a long time for us to answer a question like Bish whet ❓. Saw him in the halls with another girl ๐Ÿ˜’. In keyboarding ๐Ÿ’ป.  Hi this is her bestie Chelseaaaa ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’ซ. I love food lmao ๐Ÿ˜ป. Chilled with the bestfriend durning lunch last period ๐ŸŽ€. Science next period double though ๐Ÿ˜’. In science ๐Ÿ˜ชlike I'm still mad at him and plus I just saw him not too long ago in the halls before I went to class ๐Ÿ˜ญlike he know dam well he saw me ๐Ÿ‘€and was smiling like ha ha no bitch ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น✋. Like how bitch how but he was in my inbox on Sunday but it wasn't that serious in the inbox though ......... My friend Rebecca was right I should just see ๐Ÿ‘€what happens tomorrow but it's not the 1⃣st he did that like I stopped counting or whatever ๐Ÿšซ. Science is jokes with them ๐Ÿ˜น. Ela teacher though she was looking cute ๐Ÿ˜’in a dress ๐Ÿ‘—. Outside near basketball court ๐Ÿ€. Ball is life or nah ❓. Talking to Bestfriend ๐Ÿ‘ญ. Watching Arthur ๐Ÿ’›.  Horoscope : You may be hearing ๐Ÿ‘‚some good news about a bonus , raise ๐Ÿ’ธ, promotion or job offer shortly . It may seem kind of last minute , but plans have been in the works for a while now . Keep the phone ๐Ÿ“žlines open good money ๐Ÿ’ตnews and good career opportunities are heading your way . Stay with me ๐Ÿ‘Š. Watching Family Guy ๐Ÿ’™. I'm in a whole other world ๐Ÿ”ฎ. I like to think that I'm over you ๐Ÿ™…. I like to tell people I am ๐Ÿ’. Sometimes I'm even convince myself that I am ๐Ÿ™. The truth is I'm really , really not ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜. Watching Awkward ๐Ÿ’š. Goodnight everyone ✌️.

No comments:

Post a Comment