Followers

Thursday, May 8, 2014

May 8⃣th πŸŒ€πŸ‘‹πŸ‘₯✌️

Goodmorning πŸ‘‹. About to take a shower 🚿. In keyboarding πŸ’». In Spanish πŸ˜’. I'm done like I cause everyone problem like omg I wanna kill myself πŸ‘ΏπŸ”«.  But I didn't mean to drag it like even though she did but like it's just a pic and plus all I said was that I was in class with them and tag only three names but I guess πŸ˜’but it's not I hashtag it . Like I'm going through a lot every fucking day I'm the one that always cause the fucking problem I rather be dead then be alive cause what's the point in me living anymore 😭. I'm worthless πŸ˜”. I'm stupid πŸ˜ͺ. I make life so difficult 😫I think I spelled it right ? I wanna kill myself so badly so I won't be in stress anymore πŸ˜“πŸ˜. People hate me anyways πŸ’€. I'm in pain πŸ‘Ί. I'm ugly ✋. The pic wasn't that serious it's not like she was in it but o.k πŸ‘Žnot gonna say the persons name cause she would of course see it πŸ‘€. Anyways fuck myself and every stupid thing I done in the past ✊. I deadass don't wanna go to Science but I mean it's a double today so yea . I guess I won't talk to her like πŸ‘‹o.k . I mean it's whatever ✌️πŸ‘‹✋. Math sup next period or whatever ✋. I hate myself πŸ™. She wasn't even in the pic but I mean I guess get mad that I wrote your name on my shit but o.k but you wanna be mad stay mad πŸ™…for no reason . But I'm not the one that took the pic. though . O.k just cause your name is in my shit doesn't mean you was tagged in the pic so she need to calm her ass down πŸ’. I deleted her name 🚫on yesterday's post . On the bus 🚍. Watching Boy Meets World 🌏. Watching Family Guy ♥️. Watching Drake & Josh πŸ’œ . Aim above morality . Be not simply good , be good for something -Henry David Thoreau . Horoscope : Friends can help you build the social πŸ‘₯and career connections that you need to succeed right now . Someone knows someone who knows the answers you need right now . Don't be afarid to ask for help - you are never afraid to give it , and someone will be happy to return the favor . Goodnight everyone πŸŒ™⭐️πŸŒ€. 

No comments:

Post a Comment