Followers

Monday, June 2, 2014

June 1⃣st ๐ŸŽ‰♥️๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘Š✌️

Happy Birthday Cynitha ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ˜Žand talking to the birthday princess ๐Ÿ‘‘. Watching Kenan & Kel till I knock. ๐Ÿ˜ด♥️. Goodnight for now ✌️. Goodmorning ๐ŸŒธ. Watching South Park ๐Ÿ’œ. I gotta confession to make an enemy ๐Ÿ™…to me , but every since your lips ๐Ÿ‘„touched my face , it's like a kiss ๐Ÿ’‹was laced . Can we just fall in love ❓๐Ÿ’ž . Be your own kind of beautiful ๐ŸŽ€๐Ÿ’. She wanna do drugs ๐Ÿ’Š, smoke weed ๐Ÿ’จ, get drunk ๐Ÿป. To be happy you must be your own sunshine ๐ŸŒž. I'm tight that my internet don't work ๐Ÿ‘ฟ. Watching Family Guy with mom ๐Ÿ‘ฉ♥️/chilling ๐Ÿ˜Ž. Watching House Hunters International with her ๐ŸŽ€. Throw ๐Ÿ”™pic with her cause it's her birthday ๐ŸŽˆ. Goodnight everyone ✌️๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ˜Ž.

No comments:

Post a Comment