Followers

Friday, May 9, 2014

May 9⃣th πŸ˜ŽπŸ’€πŸ‘–

Goodmorning πŸ‘‹. In Social Studies not in the classroom and have a sub again ✊.I didn't bring my headphones πŸ˜”. Movie playing πŸ“Ήlike people are gonna pay attention to it . Bored or whatever😐. Chilling with Briseyda & Christina 😎. Thank god I don't have to take that test in Social Studies 😊. Went the auditorium again last period 7th period  πŸ˜Šwas with my friend Amy πŸ’œhad a sub again like  I was bugging in there like I was commenting on everything like I was jealous of him  πŸ˜”but it's whatever though I'm gonna see what happens on Monday ✋πŸ˜’if he sees me πŸ‘€. Mad niggas wearing sweatpants in my school today πŸ‘–. In gym πŸ‘–πŸ’€. Walking home 🚢. Watching Futurama ♥️. I'm tired πŸ’€not writing the horoscope . Whoever you are ,have to be strong in your head πŸ’ͺπŸ’­and strong in your heart . Be strong . There's no quitting in the person who wants it bad enough -
Carly Patterson . Goodnight πŸ’€πŸ˜΄✋✌️.

No comments:

Post a Comment