Followers

Thursday, May 1, 2014

May 1st πŸŽˆπŸ˜πŸ“· 😻

Goodmorning πŸ‘‹. Happy Birthday Janaya πŸ’•πŸŽ‰& Jynae πŸ˜›. In breakfast with Ana πŸ’œand Carmel πŸ’–. In lunch with them πŸ’šπŸ˜Ή. In reading with BBJπŸ’• & Myles 😏I'm acting mad wired around him like idk  why but I mean he being mad dirty 😀. I deadass need to ask him to take a selfie now πŸ“·but now I can't πŸ˜’I ruined my chance πŸ˜ͺ. We ended up taking it but I looked hit as I peeped it a little bit . In gym with Marjorie 😎. Today is the last day of swimming 🏊back to regular gym on Monday . Had my Spanish teacher during Reading . Outside chilling with the sister πŸŽ€and others ☀️. Your mad pretty tho πŸ’•πŸ˜» -Kendra . I look ugly πŸ˜’but him though 😻lol btw he was wearing my sunglasses πŸ‘“. Watching Family Guy ♥️. So powerful πŸ’₯is the light of unity that it can illuminate the whole earth 🌎-Bahaullah. Watching Drake & Josh πŸ’›. Horoscope : You may not understand your direction ⬅️➡️too clearly right now , but clarity will come in time πŸ•§. Take every opportunity to take advantage of found knowledge . Sudden financial opportunities are possible right now , but changes in your career could threaten to upset the apple 🍎 cart at home 🏑. Goodnight everyone 😏✌️πŸ’. 

No comments:

Post a Comment