Followers

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

May 7⃣th πŸ˜ΉπŸ’­✊😴

Goodmorning πŸ‘‹. Happy 3⃣ years since I made keek ♥️and my old date πŸ’”but it was a mistake and didn't really count .  WCW : Destiny Olvera 😻✊. In lunch with them πŸ’š.Guess who decides to come to class y'all should know the person i named yesterday but I see how it is now ✋πŸ˜’ but now I'm tight πŸ‘Ώbut it's whateverπŸ˜”. I wanna get my binder from where he is sitting but I'm lazy . I'm shocked he didn't move it but you can kick my desk like Bish whet πŸ’©. Science next period this time I'm goingπŸ’€. Fuck him now I'm done I cant anymoreπŸ‘‹πŸ˜­. I'm not mad him anymore 😊. In science and going over throwback quiz ✏️I failed it though . Just came out of gym cause we was outside 🌞. In Ela 😐day is almost over 😏. On the bus 🚍.Watching Sister , Sister πŸ’›. I wrote your name in the sky πŸ’­, but the wind blew it away πŸ’¨. I wrote your name in the sand but the wave wash it away 🌊. I wrote your name in my heart πŸ’˜and forever it will stay πŸ’ž. Niggas be taking Offguard pics of me today during reading 😏😹. Watching Catfish πŸ˜‹. Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life . It turns what we have into enough, and more . It turns denial into acceptance chaos into order , confusion into clarity ... Gratitude makes sense of our past ◀️,brings peace ✌️for today and creates a vision for tomorrow ~Melodie Beattie . Horoscope :  You may be looking πŸ‘€at a new job , promotion or transfer to a better office . Your ideas are powerful πŸ’₯right now ,and you need to take command , take a leadership role , get things moving . Don't be afraid to take a risk on a good idea that needs an advocate . Goodnight πŸŒŸπŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ˜΄. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment