Followers

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

May 2⃣1⃣st πŸ‘‹⭐️πŸŒ€

Goodmorning 😎. About to take a shower 🚿. Head in the clouds ☁️got no weight on my shoulders πŸ’­πŸŽ€. Don't allow society to turn πŸŒ€you into a person you are not πŸ’­πŸƒ. In math πŸ˜’with them ♥️. In keyboarding πŸ’». I'm done my friend Ashley was like I'm prego with Myles baby πŸ‘Άnah girl but before she was like boy or girl she bugging or nah πŸ’.No Bullshit ~Chris Brown ♥️πŸ‘ŠπŸŽ€. Na Na - Trey Songz 😀😏. I'm Out ✌️πŸ‘Š. Heart broken or whatever πŸ’”. Lost in Paradise 🌴. Watching Arthur πŸ’š. Now me & Kevin are cool now I guess πŸ’πŸ‘Š. Talking to Kevin on kik 😎. Doing S.S hw while talking to him πŸ“. The essence of optimism is that it takes no account of the present , but it is a source of inspiration , of vitality & hope where others have resigned ; it enables a man to hold his head high πŸ‘†, to claim the future for himself & not to abandon it to his enemy - Dietriich Bonhoeffer . Horoscope : You have a dramatic opportunity to change your life path 🚢,but you may be so excited that you trip over tongue today πŸ‘…. Slow down a little , take things step by step and be careful when you are reading the fine print . You could need a magnifying glass to get through it all . Goodnight everyone πŸ‘Š✌️⭐️. 

No comments:

Post a Comment