Followers

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April 30th πŸ˜”πŸ˜✌️☔️

Goodmorning πŸ‘‹. I'm tight that I got up mad late πŸ˜”now I have less time to take out my hair πŸ˜’πŸ™†. About to take a shower 🚿. Myles said hi to me in the halls before I went to class 😏Bae or nah lolπŸ‘Œ. In keyboarding πŸ’». Bored or whatever 😐. Spanish next period πŸ˜’. Did Science hw even though that's one of the classes I hate even though the class is funny πŸ˜‚and irrelevant 😢. Can't wait to have lunch soon after Spanish πŸ‘. In Lunch ♥️. Mgssfhbrthhbsupbcwhhg life is a piece of shittt .......Carolina πŸ‘ΊπŸ‘ΊπŸ‘ΊπŸ‘Ί. Just came home 🏑from the deli with my sister Kendra πŸ’šin the rain ☔️. Watching Drake & Josh πŸ’œ. Trouble neglect you , angels protect you πŸ‘Ό, and heaven accept you πŸ™. Yasss 41k on Instagram πŸ’Ÿ. I got one less problem without you ~Ariana feat Iggy πŸ’–. Wow tomorrow is May already 😱. We could learn a lot from crayons ; some are sharp , some are pretty πŸ’, some are dull , while others bright , some have weird names but they all have learned to live together in the same box - Unknown . Horoscope : You are feeling somehow slighted -someone should have thanked you or singled you out for a achievement of some kind , but the recognition you were seeking does not happen . You may have to rethink πŸ’­your relationship or expections . A connection with a group of influential women could benefit your career . Goodnight everyone πŸŒ™πŸŒŸ. 

No comments:

Post a Comment