Followers

Friday, March 7, 2014

March 7th πŸ’šπŸŒŸ

Goodmorning πŸ‘‹. Stupid Internet keeps going on and off like omg πŸ‘Ώ✋.In social studies taking a test ✏️.In keyboarding πŸ’». In Lunch 😁but Nakya is not here πŸ˜”. Reading next period but in the computer lab πŸ’». In Reading with BBJ πŸŽ‚♥️. In Science with her again 😏.In Gym with my friends Beatriz & Marjorie 😎. In Ela πŸ˜•. Talking to Penelope aka Carolina boo on kik πŸ’•πŸ‘Œ. Watching Jessie πŸ’š. Watching Dog with a Blog πŸ’œ. She messed around & got addicted. Horoscope : It is not greedy or inappropriate to make money πŸ’Έfrom other peoples misfortunes ,especially when their challenges are so obviously self-inflicted . You can provide a necessary service , teach an provide service and profit from it at the same time . It's still a noble calling . We can't plan life . All we can do is he be available for it . Watching Fish Hooks 🐠.Talking to Nakya on the book 😁.Watching Tia&TameraπŸ’™. Cause all of me . Loves all of you . Loves your curves and all your edges . All your perfect imperfections . Give your all to me . I'll give my all to you πŸ’ž. Your my end and my beginning . Even when I lose I'm winning . Cause I give you all of me and you give me all of you . Find a heart that will love you at your worst and arms πŸ’ͺ that will hold you at your weakest . My belief is that personal freedom cannot grow beyond personal responsibility . The more people that learn to be fully accountable for their lives , the more freedom each of us can enjoy and the more fulfilling all of our lives will be -Ross Parmenter . Goodnight everyone✌️😴. 

No comments:

Post a Comment