Followers

Sunday, March 30, 2014

March 30th ☔️✌️🎼

Goodmorning πŸ‘‹. Watching The Fairly Odd Parents πŸ’š. Watching Spongebob ❤️. Talking to Nakya boo on the book πŸ’™. Watching Drake & Josh πŸ‘Œ. No act of kindness is too small . The gift 🎁of kindness may start ripple that over time πŸ•§can turn into a tidal wave affecting the lives of many ~Kevin Heath . Tuesday"s Quote : Because life is a living ,breathing work of art 🎨,you are a painting as you go 🎨. Be a masterpiece . Drink in life 🍻. Laugh to loud 😹. Compliment others constantly -Nicole Johnson .Watching Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide πŸ’›. Watching Zoey 101 πŸ’•. I still get those butterflies in my stomach for you πŸ’ž. Theirs a battle in my head & demons are winning πŸ’€. If you think you fucking with me , homie you on one πŸ’©. But if it has to end , I'm glad you were once mine πŸ”’, in some point of my life πŸ˜’. Watching Arthur 😎. Watching The Simpsons πŸ‘. Catch flights ✈️,no feelings . Kiss me like it's do or die πŸ’‹πŸ”«. I follow my dreams you think they be nightmares the way they scream . Watching Family Guy πŸ‘ŒπŸ’―. Watching King of the Hill & bumping to the Weeknd πŸ‘ŒπŸŽΌ. Wait for the boy that would do anything to be your everything πŸ’˜. Bad boy 😏, good lips πŸ‘„. Horoscope : Your career is heading into interesting new directions ⬅️➡️. You have a chance to bring in your hobbies creative talents 🎨🎼or special interests to powerful and positive effect πŸ’₯. You could fall in love with your career again if you let yourself go 🚢. So dope you'd mess around & get addicted πŸ’€πŸ’. Watching Bob"s Burgers πŸ”πŸŸ. Goodnight everyone ✌️πŸ’₯πŸ’›πŸ’€πŸ˜΄.

No comments:

Post a Comment