Followers

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

March 11th ☀️♥️πŸ‘‹

Goodmorning πŸ’•. Yasss 30k on Instagram πŸ˜πŸ‘. I heard you winter time cold shawty , fall through ❄️✊. Everytime I look upπŸ‘€, I see your face in the clouds ☁️. In keyboarding πŸ’». In gym 😐. I'm tired and mad cause I feel like nobody is there for me when I need them like I'm alone in this world 😭🌍and feel like that nobody needs me πŸ‘Ž. I just wanna kill myself already cause I'm tired of all this drama that happned in the past and now πŸ”«πŸ”ͺbut it's like I know I wouldn't really do it πŸ˜”. Shocking that my period didn't start like my glad it didn't start 😎but I'm 2days lateπŸ‘Ώbut it's not like I'm prego cause I'm not and plus I don't have a boyfriend . No boyfriend No problem πŸ™…πŸ’❌.It was mad warm outside ☀️.Watching Uncle Grandpa♦️. Omg I saw my crush Manny in the halls this morning and in my lunch room πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘ŒπŸ™ŠπŸ‘…. What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals - Goathe . Horoscope : Maybe you can help a companish find something a little more artful than tacky today . You would enjoy some company on a shopping trip ,but are a little frustrated with yourself . You may feel out of place at a spiffy social πŸ‘₯ function avoid any hoity -toiletry parties πŸŽ‰. Watching Dergassi for the night πŸ’š. Goodnight everyone πŸŒ™πŸ‘‹♦️⭐️. 

No comments:

Post a Comment